Abraham has more than 10 years’ experience in the field of youth work. He is a qualified youth worker and has a masters in Youth and Community Studies obtained from the University of Malta. As a youth worker he has supported a number of different youths who come from different environments including youth with challenging behavior, youth with learning difficulties, migrants and also youth that passed through some form of trauma.
Abraham is working as a youth worker with the Maltese NGO Prisms where he is working with different youth. Here he is also working as a project manager and project writer and this has helped him gain experience in the field of project management and in fact he is also writing project for a number of organizations both locally and abroad under different fund strains including Erasmus+, Europe for Citizens and other EU funds.
He is also a Freelance Trainer for Erasmus+ projects and member of a pool of trainers at International Experiential Learning Network. Abraham is also a mentor for volunteers who are making their European Solidarity Corps experience in Malta.
Abraham also workers as a freelance project manager and logistics person for trainings implemented by various organizations
Formal Education Background
First Degree in General Nursing
Masters Degree in Youth and Community Studies with a specialization in how social entrepreneurship can help youth with fewer opportunities.
Non Formal Education Background
Training of trainers attended
1) Training of Trainers, 2017, Istanbul
2) Training of Trainers 2015 Istanbul
Spent 1 year EVS in Croatia. Worked as a youth worker and project writer with the organization
Had a 6 month experience on Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs in Poland.
1. Start Up and Succeed - TC on entrepreneurship 2017 Malta
2. The Voyage - TC about migration and integration 2018 Megara Greece
3. Communicating Art - Youth exchange about migration, 2018, Malta
4. Onboard - Creating board games about active citizenship, 2018, Malta
5. The Road Less Traveled - TC about migration and integration -2019 Malta
6. Activeopoly - Board games and democracy, 2019, Croatia
7. The Entrepreneurial Youth Worker - TC on how youth workers can make use of social entrepreneurship in youth work. Gozo 2020
Acted as a project manager in the following projects:
1. (en) ABLE - 2018 Porto Portugal
2. Lead Yourself to Leadership - 2018 Malta
3. Super Heroes - 2018 Malta
4. FEEL - 2019 Malta
5. Uploading Management 2019 Malta
KA2 Projects taken care of:
1. Farm the City - Bringing farming back to the people
2. Mosaic - Including migrants in the educational system
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.