Polish, Czech, English
Alina Prochasek - graduated in law. She worked as a lawyer supporting min. non-governmental organizations. Involved in many local and international projects. She completed many trainings and coaching courses both on the national and international arena, min. Training for Erasmus + Coaches in Greece and Turkey. Non-formal education trainer and Erasmus + project coordinator. For 5 years, he has been cooperating with non-governmental organizations from all over Silesia, combining his knowledge of law as well as coordination and coaching skills.
She belongs to the group of experts from the SAD Networking, Activity and Dialogue project, where she coordinated the project in a partner city such as the city of Jastrzębie-Zdrój. Cieszyn. She worked as a coordinator of an expert group of youth initiatives and a trainer of the Youth City Council. Together with the European Outsourcing Institute Foundation, she implemented a project on entrepreneurship among young people together with partners from China, Indonesia, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan. Since 2017, she has been strongly involved in projects related to Youth City Councils. One of the main experts of international Youth Councils- Advisor or Activits projects. He shares his experience and practical knowledge with Youth City Councils from all over Silesia and young people from partner countries, min. Georgia, Ukraine, the Czech Republic. So far, as a coordinator, she has implemented two KA3 projects supporting in reforming policies under which she helped create the Youth Council of the City of Bytom and Mikołów as well as supported the development of MRM Jastrzębie-Zdrój and Rybnik. She worked as a consultant for the Youth Metropolis project. Together with the youth from youth councils, she organized a National MRM Meeting in Brenna (June, September 2019) where representatives of councils from various parts of the country met.
Polish, Czech, English
Master degree in law
- 2017- participants in Trainig for Trainers, Turkey DEM
- 2017-2018 - trainerr of the KA2 SAD Strategic Partnership project - Networking, Activity,
Democracy. Trainer of the expert group of youth initiatives and trainer of the Jastrzębie-Zdrój Youth
- April 2017 - trainer - Regional Puzzle project, Poland
- September 2017 to September 2019 - coordinator and trainer of the KA3 Youth Cards project - creation of the Youth City Council of Bytom
- 2017-2019 project manager of Bridge between Europe and Asia called Synergy EACAS project
- 2018 trainer in Visegrad Founds project, Play to know more about financial literacy!
- 2019- trainer/ coordinator of the KA3 Youth Councils Advisor or Activists project.
Cooperation and support of MRM in Silesia
- consultant in the KA3 Youth Metropolis project
- trainer in the KA2 Youth Councils Advisor or Activists project
- youth trainer in projects in the field of law, human rights, ecology, culture, European values and
entrepreneurship for example Youth online reputation, Latvia; Fit for life, Poland; European warm-up,
Poland; Future Economy for Society training, Poland; Hot Spot, Poland; Life squeze like a lemon,
Poland; START-UP training Poland
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.