CEFE Macedonia - ЦЕФЕ Македонија
CEFE Macedonia - ЦЕФЕ Македонија
The organization had its initial forming by CEFE trainers which met and participated in CEFE Training of Trainers in 1997 in Macedonia. The main motivation of forming this association of citizens was/is to promote entrepreneurship mind-set and spirit. CEFE Macedonia was officially established in 2008 in Skopje, Macedonia as non-profit, non-partisan organization.
Mission: to increase business competences of economical actors in the society.
Vision: raised entrepreneurial culture and increased employment.
Basic instrument of our operation is the CEFE methodology (Competency based Economies, Forming of Enterprises), which uses action oriented access and simple learning methods with the aim of developing and improving the management and personal entrepreneur’s skills in the context of: revenue increase, opening of new job posts and substantial economic development.
Goals of CEFE Macedonia are the following:
• to organize trainings and workshops in the field of entrepreneurship, and raise the awareness of self-employability;
• to offer business knowledge for expansion of already existing companies;
• to collect and elaborate expert literature in the field of methodology for training of adults and youth;
• to collect and disseminate the comprehensive knowledge for the CEFE methodology and to enable constant development of CEFE tools;
• to facilitate, coordinate and implement projects in sustainable economic development;
• to encourage regional and international cooperation and exchange;
• constant Institutional/Organizational Development
Our data base consists of more than 60 consultants, trainers and experts and base of more than 5000 contacts from SME’s and individuals with whom we cooperate.
From march 2020 two new branches of CEFE Macedonia are creating competent economies in the East part of the country (CEFE Shtip and CEFE Strumica). They consist of 20 new CEFE trainers, supporters from civic, public, business and education sector.
In our long term experience, we have data about:
- Realization of +500 trainings with +10.000 people trained.
- More than 10000 consulting hours to entrepreneurs.
Our experience specialized us in entrepreneurship training, adult and youth education, employment, internship schemes, networking, marketing and economic research.
CEFE Macedonia has signed Memorandum of Understanding and collaboration with CEFE International www.cefe.net and is part of the global CEFE Network introduced in 100 countries. We use the global CEFE know-how on this topic and we close collaborate with other CEFE centres in South Americas, MAGREB region, Middle East, South East Asia, Balkans and Central and South Africa.
Our Clients and/or partners in CEFE trainings were:
· In Macedonia: Ohridska Banka, EVN, NDI North Macedonia, USAID North Macedonia, Macedonian municipalities of Kisela Voda, Gazi Baba and Aerodrom (Skopje), Agency for Employment, Agency for Supporting Entrepreneurship in Macedonia, MRFP, Interethnic Program Gostivar, Enterprise Support Agency- Ohrid, MIKROSAM- Prilep, Business Start up Center – Bitola, Foundation for Women Entrepreneurs – Skopje, UNDP Macedonia, over 1000 Micro, Small and Medium sized Businesses (MSME’s).
· Internationally: EBRD, GTZ, Small and Medium Enterprise Developing Agency- Montenegro, Montenegro Tourism Association, Deutsche Telekom- Montenegro, European Agency for Reconstruction and Development, Switzerland’s Development Co-operation (SDC), CARE International, Dutch Government, GTZ-Serbia, GTZ- Montenegro, GTZ Bosnia and Herzegovina, GTZ Kosovo, Deutsche Ausgleichs Bank (DtA), SFARM-Sweden, FACE, MAAS, British Know How Fund/ESA, InWent- Germany, Council of Europe, CEED, American Refugee Committee (ARC), DFID, Deutsche investitions und Entwicklungsgesellschaft DEG, , The World Bank, Delta Baerenz-Cologne, Planco Consulting- Germany, Economic Faculty Podgorica-Montenegro, Bas Programme, The University of Novi Sad Faculty of Engineering, Economic Promotion Office of the German Federal State of North-Rhine Westfalia, Business Development Service, Youth Peace Group Danube – Croatia, etc.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.