The European Outsourcing Institute Foundation was founded in 2011. It is NGO with the status of Public Benefit Organisation.
The organization was founded to develop ideas and scenarios for the sustainable development of society and the economy.
The Foundation has specialized and is currently seeking development in several different directions:
- Entrepreneurship (problems of unemployment and employability among young/adult people, critical thinking, entrepreneurship, etc.)
- Experiential Learning - as one of the leading methodologies used in non-formal education. The topic include also development/usage of various types of games for education.
- Civic Society Development - especially among youth, with involvement possibly whole range of the stakeholders, within the area of youth city councils and also senior city councils.
- Circular Economy and other scenarious connected with sustainable development.
- Cross-sectoral cooperation - the foundation develops contacts and cooperation with various institutions at local, regional and international level. This is related to the organization's development strategy.
FEIO strives to be an organization that uses its opportunities in international cooperation to involve institutions operating at the local level in activities of a broader nature.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.